Monthly tickets options:
1. Monthly tickets for employees
2. Monthly tickets for elementary school students
3. Monthly tickets for high school students
4. Monthly tickets for students up to 26 years of age
5. Monthly tickets for pensioners
Monthly tickets for employees who are paying in cash, can be purchased at the ticket office for the sale of AS Velika Plana, every working day from 7am to 3pm.
Monthly tickets for employees paid via bank transfer (at companies request) can be purchased at the premises of Jugoprevoz Velika Plana, every working day from 7am to 3pm.
Monthly tickets for elementary school students paid via bank transfer (at school request) can be purchased at the premises of Jugoprevoz Velika Plana, every working day from 7am to 3pm.
Monthly tickets for secondary school students on the municipal list can be purchased every working day from the 25th to the 05th of the month, from 7am - 3pm, Saturdays 7am - 3pm and Sunday from 9am-2pm.
Monthly tickets for secondary school students and workers traveling on a route towards Smederevo can be purchased at our tourist agency in Smederevo "Jugoprevoz tours", which is located at Save Nemanjića 8 street, across the incoming ramp at Lasta's bus station. The working hours of the agency are 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
By introducing the bus ticketing system, we have enabled easier identification and control of passengers, and accordingly, it is necessary that students and workers who buy monthly subscription tickets also have ID cards.
The data required to create these cards are:
• Name and surname employee / student;
• The relation on which he travels;
• The name of the company / school
• One photo size of 3 x 3.5 cm (can be in electronic form)
• Confirmation of payment of 350,00 rsd for the cost of creating an ID worker or a payment receipt of 300,00 rsd for the cost of creating an ID student card.
By taking the card, the user agrees that Jugoprevoz Velika Plana DOO can store the personal data submitted for the purpose of passenger control in the traffic.